Hydraulic pump how to replace the blade pump core?
1. Before installing the oil pump, check the sealing ring of the oil inlet and outlet flange of the oil pump and all the pipes for aging and deformation (it is better to replace them with new ones). Meanwhile, clean the dirt on the inner wall of the oil inlet pipe and check the sealing performance of each joint of the oil inlet pipe.
2. Check whether the shaft and bearing of the motor are deformed and worn. If the shaft wobbles, it should be confirmed whether the shaft is deformed or the bearing is worn to prevent motor problems from affecting the service life of the pump.
3. Check whether the coupling is worn out and deformed, and whether the pump shaft is concentric with the motor shaft after the installation of the oil pump. The simple method is to rotate the coupling by hand (for example, insert motor can be used, the cooling fan at the back of the motor can be rotated by hand) and feel the rotation force evenly and flexibly.
4. Before starting the motor, check whether the hydraulic oil in the oil tank is clean enough and whether the filter screen is deformed and clean. It is recommended to thoroughly clean the oil tank and replace the new hydraulic oil and filter screen that meet the standards.In order to prevent burning pump phenomenon, before starting must be filled with hydraulic oil pump body;Loosen the exhaust valve of the oil outlet of the oil pump (if there is no exhaust valve, loosen the joint of the oil outlet of the oil pump slightly), so as to remove the air in the pump body and pipeline, and start the pump with ink-action when there is no load, and then tighten the exhaust valve or the outlet joint after normal operation (when there is no bubble coming out).
5. In the process of oil pump work should pay attention to oil level, oil temperature, use meets the application requirements, such as the pressure, the normal work after the oil level of general higher filter top 50 mm above, otherwise the oil pump is easy to empty and noise absorption, the oil temperature is best can control below 60 degrees Celsius, preventing the oil temperature is too high and destruction of the friction surface is formed by applying a film.
6. When replacing the pump core, first check whether the positioning hole in the pump shell is out of shape, whether the matching part of the spline outside the shaft and the spline inside the pump core is out of shape. If the positioning hole is out of shape or the shaft key is worn out, it is recommended that the user replace the whole pump
7. Check the old and new, the make and model of the pump core work direction are consistent, can be confirmed before the installation, the installation before the pump casing wall clean, add lubricating oil pump reload core, core is not very smooth when installation such as pump in place to check whether the core of the stator and the oil distribution disc pump is concentric, adjust the concentricity after the installation, after installation to confirm the pump core positioning pin is fixed on the pump shell positioning hole, check whether the seal is complete, flat and level.In order to prevent seal trimming, tighten the connecting screw of the pump shell gradually and evenly.