Gear pump fault diagnosis and elimination
Gear pump fault diagnosis and elimination1.Gear pump produced by the violent vibration and noise
1) Caused by loose sealing.Solution: repair the pump body and the pump cover plane (0.005).
2) Aging of skeleton seal on pump shaft.Solution: Replace.
3) Less oil in the oil tank and empty the pump.Solution: Go for it.
4) The return pipe is exposed to the liquid level, and the instant negative pressure makes the air reverse irrigation system.Solution: Should be inserted under the liquid.
5) The pump is too high from the liquid level, low speed is the pump oil cavity can not be vacuum and suction air.Solution: Try to shorten the relative distance.
6) Large inlet resistance or too large inlet pipe enters the air.Solution: Clean the filter or increase the filter amount or reduce the pipe diameter.2. Vibration and noise caused by mechanical reasons
1) Coaxiality of pump and coupling.
2) The noise caused by wear and tear of oil pump gear should be replaced and filtration should be strengthened.Solution: Clean or replace the pump.
3) Poor needle roller bearing in the pump.Solution: Replace the bearings.3. Vibration and noise caused by other reasons
1) The oil inlet filter is blocked.Solution: Clean the filter.
2) High oil viscosity produces noise.Solution: Choose the right oil.
3) Excessive inlet and outlet oil pore size causes noise.Solution: Reduce pipe diameter appropriately.4. Gear pump output flow is insufficient, pressure does not go up
1) The oil intake is blocked and the suction is short of flow.Solution: Clean the filter.
2) Large pump discharge and small flow.Solution: repair die cover and gear end face or change pump.
3) The oil temperature is too high, and the output flow of inner drainage ambassador is small.Solution: Oil cooler.
4) High oil viscosity, high oil absorption resistance or low viscosity, large internal leakage.Solution: Choose the right hydraulic oil.Normal 32(40°)