Hydraulic gear pump fault repair
Cause And Solution Of Vane Pump Failure
Many users in the use of vane pump will encounter such a problem, the pump oil suction, pressure can not rise, leading to the vane pump can not work normally, where is this problem?Today, Xiaobian will solve this puzzle for you.
(1) the oil quantity is not enough, the oil level is too low, or the suction pipe is blocked by sundries;
(2) the click speed is too low (less than 500r/min), or the direction is reversed;
(3) The oil viscosity is too high, and the oil absorption resistance increases;
(4) the clearance between the blade and the rotor slot is too small, so that the blade does not move flexibly in the slot;
(5) Poor contact between oil distribution pan and shell makes high and low pressure oil communicate with each other;
(6) the pump body has sand, shrinkage hole and other casting defects, so that high and low pressure oil exchange;
Vane pump failure causes nothing more than these points! Look, you know what?
(1) Check the oil level, add enough oil, and remove impurities and dirt in the oil suction pipeline;
(2) Check rotation direction and rotation speed or replace the motor;
(3) Use No. 20 mechanical oil or special hydraulic oil with appropriate viscosity;
(4) Regrind the blades to maintain appropriate fit clearance;
(5) The parallelism of the two contact planes of the regrinding oil distribution pan should be kept within 0.005mm;
(6) replace the new pump body.