G series of single screw pump is a kind of internal gear is closed, the pump rotor type positive displacement pump, owing to the pump for medium adaptability is strong, smooth flow, suction performance is good, small pressure fluctuation, besides can transport all kinds of fluid medium, can also carries high viscous medium, containing hard suspended particles or solid granules medium quality, medium containing fiber, good regulation performance, Wide range, high efficiency, therefore, in environmental protection, shipping, petroleum, medicine, daily chemical, food, brewing, construction, mining, chemistry, printing, paper, power plant, boiler and other industries have been widely used.
- Environmental protection: Industrial sewage, domestic sewage, and sludge turbid water containing solid particles and short fibers are especially used in oil-water separator plate and frame filter press equipment;
- Shipbuilding industry: round bottom cleaning, oil water, oil residue, oil sewage and other ring transportation;
- Petroleum industry: transporting crude oil, a mixture of crude oil and water, a mixture of coal gas and water, pouring polymers into the formation, and the like.
- Medicine, daily: a variety of thick paste, emulsion, various ointment cosmetics.
- Food canning industry: all kinds of viscous starch, distiller's grains, grain slag, various sauces, pulp, solid slurry;
- Construction industry: spraying of cement mortar, lime slurry, paint and paste;
- Mining industry: solid particles, groundwater, and slurry water in mines;
- Chemical industry: various suspensions, greases, various colloidal pastes, various adhesives;
- Printing, papermaking: high viscosity ink, wallpaper PVC polymer paste and various concentrations of pulp, short fiber slurry;
- Industrial boilers, power plants: coal water slurry transportation;
can convey fluids with air when underTechnical Specification
can convey liquids luids with fiber and sdids
The suction port is with feeding hopper, so the pump.
high self suction.
Opposite direction conveying.
Convey very high viscosity fluids with water.