2BV series water ring vacuum pump is a single stage pump with integral structure and coaxial pump. Shaft seal adopts mechanical seal, with the characteristics of simple structure, simple installation, oil free, safe and reliable. The pump is designed to remove gas and wet steam, and the suction pressure can reach 33mbar absolute pressure (97% vacuum). Widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, sugar industry and other fields.
1. The close-coupled design is convenient to install and can save space;
2. The standard seals are all used the John Crane mechanical seals;
3. 2BV series products have the cavitation protection port. When they work under the condition near the limited vacuum, the cavitation protect port opens (or connects with the separator)to get rid of the screaming to protect the pump;
4. Aluminum bronze impeller is of high intensity and wearing well. The erosive-proof capacity of the pump can be improved by using it. If the parts where the liquid flows are made of the stainless steel, the pumps can be used under the more rigorous condition;
5. The unique design of the discharge port can protect the pump from the over-pressure to ensure the best efficient performance in the working range of the pump;
6. The motors are all adopted Y2 series products. The protection class is IP54 or IP55 (normal is IP44) and the insulation grade is F;
7. The bearings are all used the imported products with brand name of NTN or NSK.
Pulp & paper industry:black liquid evaporation, vacuum dehydrator, degassing system of raw materials and white water, suction tank, couch roll, absorption-shift roll and trans mission roll, Anti-wind box；
Chemical industry:methane gas recovery, petroleum recycle, gas collection, exhaust compression, vapor collection, filtration and decoration, polyester Production, PVC Production；
Power plant:condenser exhausting, water box priming, flue gas desulfurization, fly ash conveying, geothermal gas removal, Vacuum Pressure impregnation for transformers；
Sugar industry:Sewage filtering, CO2 production etc；